TrueCall the Nuisance Call Blocker
TrueCall is an innovative new device that stops nuisance calls to your telephone, but allows calls from your friends and family straight through.
In summary, TrueCall:
- Stops telesales calls
- Stops malicious calls
- Stops silent calls
- Stops automated calls from robots
- Stops spam to your fax machine
- Stops calls from market researchers
- Works in conjunction with Telephone Preference Service.
Features in Detail
TrueCall is easy to set up and configure. You can use any or all of the following features:
- Whisper – TrueCall asks the caller who they are before your phone rings. You can then decide whether or not you want to take the call.
- Zap and Star – TrueCall creates a list of accepted and unaccepted callers.
- Shield – TrueCall can ask the caller to press a number to continue before your phone rings – this is ensures the call is from a real person and not an automated call centre.
- Starred Callers Only – You can set up trueCall to only accept callers from your Star list.
- Anonymous Caller Reject – You can reject callers who phone with their number withheld.
- TrueCall has a built in answering machine.
- The call screening feature can send all unrecognised phone calls to the built in answering machine.
TrueCall also has a number of advanced features:
- Internet Control Panel (a service which is free for the first year) – which enables you to view your call log and edit your settings on the internet.
- Night Shield – Like shield above – but it activates only at night.
- Privacy and Security – messages are held securely
- Personalised Greetings – You can record your own greetings and announcements to callers.
- Code Access – trueCall can ask callers to enter a predefined PIN before connecting the call. You also have the option of blocking all incoming calls or routing them directly to the answer phone.
- Phones and Phone lines – trueCall is compatible with most telephone equipment, including standard BT lines, broadband and cable lines.
You have the option to record your phone conversations and archive received messages. A memory card can be bought as an add on for storing your recorded conversations.